Cleaning up loose ends - follow up to the Shopsmith storage cabinet

So I have been away from blogging for a while (obviously making projects) so I revisted the site and realized I had a comment on what the finished Shopsmith cabinet looked like in place.  Here are the resulting pics:

And here it is in place under the Shopsmith.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the storage because some stuff fits, some doesn't.  I'll fine tune this over time.


To accommodate my jointer, I decided to make this little sled to hold it in place.



The sled for the  jointer makes it easier to get it in and out.


I have a few saw blades . . . wow.

Comments

Nina Athena said…
Thank you for sharing such valuable information and knowledge. This can be great and helpful insights for us. I would love to see more updates from you in the future.

Water Blaster

Popular Posts