Welcome!

Welcome to My Old Garage . . . a clearing house for things that I'm working on whether it be cars, furniture, or bikes. I'm just an average guy living in suburbia. My profession is computer programming, but playing with mechanical stuff is a hobby of mine. I know enough to be dangerous, and sometimes a bit more (danger that is). I've worked on cars for 13+ years, and go-karts, motorcycles and bicycles before that. I'm a father of two, one from scratch, one from a previous marriage. My son is 13, my daughter is 5 and I've been married over 11 years. I'm currently going through a slightly rocky point in my marriage, so getting out in the garage is a great way to keep my mind sharp and focused. Follow along as I spout random wisdom on my project and life itself.

Comments

Popular Posts