Coughing -- Gagging?

At first I thought it was just my imagination. I took some deep breaths this morning and felt very constricted and tight in my chest. I was just coming down the hall when I heard my wife Peggy also blowing her nose and sounding congested. We talked and neither one of us was experiencing any symptoms like that until last night’s cutting on the garbage can holder.

We decided that the bag filter system was definitely next on the “must-do” items to help our health. Today I called Wynn Environmental and placed an order for a 9E300BL that I will be retrofitting on to my Grizzly 1 1/2 horse dust collector. I plan on taking a lot of photos of the conversion and any pitfalls I run into. I’m also thinking about that machine placement also. I might have to give-up my current chop-saw location (hot sparks) but I think moving and having one collector pipe might not be a bad thing.

Comments

Popular Posts